Wednesday, November 30, 2011

R&R

Wednesday, November 30, 2011  8:45pm

Morgan is hanging tight today.  There really has not been much change in her condition, therefore there is not much to report!  Today was day of rest and relaxation!  A little R&R does a body good!

The doctor is pleased with how Morgan is progressing. Slow and steady!  That is our Morgan! 

When visiting with Morgan today, I just gazed in her eyes and held her in my hands.  I was struck by how big she has gotten.  There were days when you could fit her in one of your palms.  Today, I used one hand to cradle her head and the other to hold her body!  Keep on growing Morgan! 

Thank you for all of your continued love, support and prayers.  Please continue to keep Morgan lungs, feedings and overall development in your prayers!  Remember the wonderful staff at UAB, too, as your lift up our baby girl!

Love,
Elizabeth and Seth McCoin

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing Morgan's progress each day. The highlight of my morning is to check the blog to check on her. Uneventful days are good to hear about, too. I think of Morgan when I hold my own precious 2-year-old grandchild each day.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased to read of Morgan's progress! Those first feedings are challenging, aren't they? But wow..she has come so far! Thinking of y'all often.

    Katie Crawford

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grow, Morgan, grow!! Love from Memphis!!

    ReplyDelete