Thursday, March 29, 2012

No News is Good News

Thursady, March 29, 2012  9:30pm

Morgan has had a very uneventful two days.  I am pleased to say there is nothing new to report.  With the exception of one come-apart, she has been very happy, played, and slept well!  Praise God!  We are prayerful this pattern can continue to for many weeks. We pray against any setbacks or infections.  We pray for healing of her lungs. 

Today, the phyical therapist showed me several ways to give Morgan a message and help relax her muscles and release the tension.  She loved it!  I love working with Morgan and doing anything I can to help her.  I look forward to giving more massages to Morgan and helping her relax! 

Please remember to send Morgan an email.  morgan.mccoin@yahoo.com  She loves to hear about her letters and I know she will cherish them in the future.  Thank you for encouraging, praying and loving her!  She is a miracle and blessed little girl! 

Love,
Elizabeth and Seth McCoin

No comments:

Post a Comment